Wednesday 20 November 2013

Personification of Femininity


Personification of Femininity

If a picture is worth a thousand words then here are just a few,
The first of many, which paint a picture when I think of you!

You are the;
Personification of femininity a rhapsody of desire,
The embodiment of grace and a sensation of style.
A litany of laughter and a juggernaut of joy.
A kaleidoscope of kindness and a cornucopia of caring

I find myself to be
Intoxicated, entangled, entranced, & enhanced
Inebriated beguiled intrigued & enthralled
By your enduring light and compassion

I am inexplicably explicitly implicitly
Illicitly drawn to you

I believe in traveling to
And exploring beautiful places
You are indeed a sensual oasis
I want to know you to explore you
From the tip of your top
To far far down below
To bask in the breadth of
Your beauty grandeur and glow.
©2008 Les Danyluk

 

No comments:

Post a Comment